“1. You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have―musician Bob Marley. Amen.
2. You make the most money in bear markets; you just don’t realize it at the time—investor Shelby Davis. Some of my best changes were in recessions.
3. The heights by which great men reached and kept were not attained by sudden flight, but they, while their companions slept, were toiling upward in the night—poet Henry Longfellow. May you never lose that feeling of doing term papers.
4. Get your facts first; then you can distort them later—author Mark Twain. People speak truth in percentages these days.
5. The best revenge is not to be like that person—Roman emperor Marcus Aurelius. Forgive to forget.
6. Making money sure is expensive. Not sure who told me that first, but I’ve repeated it to every entrepreneur I’ve worked with since.
7. Doing what you love may have nothing to do with your career—my own advice.”– Jeff Pack